5 REASONS TO CONSIDER THE SPORT OF CHEER…
- Good Work Out! Jumping increases bone density. Stretching is paramount to flexibility and a good run is great for your heart. Exercise your right to cheer about something great!
- Leadership is inspiring others to make a difference. Statistics tell us that cheerleaders were more likely to hold a leadership position in their school or community.
- Have a voice and use it to inspire others. The greatest soft skill you will every have is the ability to speak effectively and with passion.
- Smile … simply make it look easy. Smiling allows us to release endorphins that allow us to feel good. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.
- Builds confidence, self esteem, teamwork and character. The ability to communicate is the greatest soft skill today.